Subject: FW: FIDE FOUNDATION – INVITATION 21st/22nd Lisbon – 'European experts congress on cloud policy and procurement'
From: "MKM info"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 14:24:30 +0200

From: Lucía Hernández Sánchez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2024 2:40 PM
To: Tiit Riisalo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Victoria Dal Lago <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FIDE FOUNDATION – INVITATION 21st/22nd Lisbon – 'European experts 
congress on cloud policy and procurement'

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Riisalo,

It is a pleasure for the  <https://thinkfide.com/en/acerca-de/conoce-fide/> 
Fide Foundation to contact you again to invite you to the 'European experts 
congress on cloud policy and procurement' which takes place May 21st-22nd in 
Lisbon at the HF Fenix Hotel ( 
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xd1933772c6e52fd:0xc592251fded7a0f1?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX2cy68dCEAxUCdqQEHWM1A48Q4kB6BAgREAA> 
Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1269-133 Lisboa, Portugal). We would be very 
pleased to count on you as a representative of Estonia.

About the congress

This congress, organized by the Fide Foundation, aims to convene prominent 
stakeholders of the D9+ Group, consisting of countries with a significant 
interest in digital economy matters. These countries include Netherlands, 
Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Finland, 
Denmark, the Czech Republic, and Estonia. The purpose of this event is to 
advance cloud policies in the EU, share best practices and experiences, and 
overcome barriers to leverage innovation through cloud technologies.

 <https://bit.ly/fidelisbon24> Select here to view the (preliminary) agenda. 
This agenda will be updated as confirmations are received.

The Digital Transformation Showcase of D9+ countries

This congress is centred around an attendee showcase where representatives 
of D9+ countries share examples of (a) digital transformation project(s) 
from their country. The showcase provides an overview of key technologies 
and lessons learnt from a variety of transformation journeys. It is a unique 
opportunity for peer-to-peer learning amongst European public sector leaders 
and sharing of best practices to aid innovation within public services.

We would be delighted to count on the participation of Estonia in this 
panel.

Each country is asked to present for 10 minutes, and follow with a 20-minute 
Q&A. We welcome deep dive discussions and debates in the Q&A period, which 
will be moderated by the Congress Academic Directors: José Amérigo, Lead 
partner of the Regulatory department at PwC Tax & Legal Spain. Council of 
State lawyer on leave. Member of Fide’s Academic Council, and Javier Torre 
de Silva, Partner, Global Co-Head of Communications, CMS. Member of Fide’s 
Academic Council.

The ‘Working Group’

A main output of this congress is to create a Working Group of European 
leaders from key public sector authorities from D9+ countries; a 
professional body that reconvenes periodically to share experiences and 
discuss topics such as cloud policy, GEN AI, public procurement, and 
administrative modernization. The aim of this group is to produce best 
practice documents to support public service improvements across Europe.

We believe your valuable insights will contribute significantly to the 
success of the event. If you could kindly confirm your attendance to the 
congress Friday, March 15th, it would be greatly appreciated. We look 
forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Cristina Jiménez Savurido

President

FIDE Foundation

C/ Don Ramón De la Cruz 38-28001

Madrid

T:  <tel:+34%2091%20435%2092%2039> +34 91 435 92 39

 <https://thinkfide.com/> https://thinkfide.com/